Health Plans for You and Your Family
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona has many popular health insurance plans for individuals and families in Arizona.
- BlueOptimum Plus PPO Plan – Deductible Options from $250-$10,000. Coinsurance - after meeting deductible 80%/20% $30.00 copay Office visit, specialist $50 copay, Urgent Care $60 copay. No deductible on prescription medications.
- BlueValue Plus PPO Plan – Deductible Options from $250-$10,000. Coinsurance - after meeting deductible 70%/30% % $30.00 copay Office visit, specialist $50 copay, Urgent Care $60 copay. $500.00 calendar year deductible on prescription medications.
- BlueEssential Plus PPO Plan - Deductible Options from $250-$10,000. Coinsurance = after meeting deductible 60%/40% % $30.00 copay Office visit, specialist $50 copay, Urgent Care $60 copay. No deductible on prescription medications, Generic medications are $15.00 copay and Brand Name medications $125 copay
- BluePortfolio Plus – HSA Qualified PPO Plan Deductible Options self-only $1,750, $3,000, $5,500. Family $3,500, $6,000, $11,000. Coinsurance after meeting deductible 100% BCBSAZ pays 100% for Primary Care Physician, Specialist Urgent Care and Preventive care. Prescription Medications BCBSAZ pays 100% after meeting deductible.
Medicare Supplement Plans
You are eligible to apply if:
- In general, you are 65 years of age or older
- You are enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B
- You reside in Arizona if you are applying for Senior Security
- You reside in Maricopa, Pima, Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Mohave, Pinal or Santa Cruz County if applying for Senior Preferred.
Senior Security (Supplement Plans A, C, F and N). Senior Security offers the most flexibility and choice. Unlike some Medicare Advantage plans, there are no “service area” restrictions. You have full Medicare supplement insurance coverage while traveling throughout the United States. You also have the freedom to see any Medicare participating doctor in the United States even a specialist without a referral.
Senior Preferred Medicare Select (Supplement Plans C and N). Senior Preferred Medicare Select offers lower monthly rates than those for Senior Security plans, but requires you to use doctors and hospitals in the Senior Preferred provider network (except in emergencies). You decide which network physicians you want to see and when. You do not need a referral from a primary care physician to see a specialist. Senior Preferred is available only in Maricopa, Pima, Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Mohave, Pinal and Santa Cruz counties.
Call Medical Insurance Advisors for a quote and application
at 602-370-244 or 1-888-942-5039